Thursday, May 15, 2014

Horrors!!!


Finally got these guys done a couple of days ago. It's the last stop before I dive into Throwdown (hopefully). Though if there's any truth to the rumors about daemonology in 7th ed, I may need to paint 4 more daemons of Tzeentch.

This pack of Horrors started off calmly and methodically enough, but ended in a rush when I realized I need to get moving on my Throwdown Dark Angels. Not to mention the additional models I need to bring my AirCav up to date.

I'm happy with how it turned out anyways. And now I'm itching to play a game with my Thousand Sons and their Tzeentch daemon allies! Hmm, perhaps I'll do just that next week. And I also need to field my Alaitoc Ranger Force as well, as a last hurrah for 6th ed ... so much hobby, so little time.

Anyways, after this it's on to finish up the Land Speeder squadron for the Dark Angels. It's not difficult, but it's not the most exciting either. But they do look sweet.

Keep them dice rolling!

3 comments:

  1. I like your Horrors a lot. Because they are standing on green grass, there was a sudden flashback to my youth to a TV show I loved as a kid called 'Little House in the Prairie'. That show had an opening credit in which a little girl was running through the prairie grassland ... now I imagined the horrors running through that same grassland and reaching that little house. O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little House On The Prairie! Now you're showing your age. Lol. I'll need to remember to take a shot of these cute little pink horrors running down a green hill terrain. Hopefully with a wooden house in the background!

      Delete