Thursday, June 23, 2016

Awesome new jetbikes.


I finally got around to assembling these jetbikes - after more than a year. These are excellent models! Just amazingly well done GW. Design is awesome and the quality of the kit is just perfect.

The Eldar have long been overdue for new jetbikes, and these are just perfect. The only trouble is, they look so much nicer than my old ones, and I don't really feel like replacing 12 painted (and some converted) jetbikes ... I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

And I'm fitting all of them with scatter lasers. And thanks to the kits, I have 6 shuriken cannons to retrofit into my existing jetbikes. So my Windrider-themed lists will have 6 squads of jetbikes: 2 squads with 3 scatter lasers each, 2 squads with 3 shuriken cannons each, and 2 squads with 2 shuriken cannons each. Pretty cool.

Anyway, tonight I'll open the Hemlock box ^_^

Keep rolling them dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment